September 07, 2022
Volunteer Opportunity: Global Clean Energy Action Forum Sept. 21–23
Volunteers are needed at the Global Clean Energy Action Forum (GCEAF) at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center on September 21–23.
How to Volunteer
- Submit a volunteer application.
- Attend a volunteer briefing. Multiple sessions will be conducted both in person and virtually. Signup will be included in your confirmation email after you submit your volunteer application.
- Volunteers who commit to at least two full shifts (approximately six hours) get full general admission to all open sessions (during the shifts they are not serving as a volunteer).
- Volunteer roles include:
- Room setup and breakdown
- Room and hallway management (ushering, Q&A help, wayfinding)
- Customer service and information
- Event logistics support (registration, info desk)
- Backstage operations (stage production, speaker escort)
About the Global Clean Energy Action Forum
The GCEAF is the first joint meeting of the Clean Energy Ministerial and Mission Innovation in three years. Governments, international organizations, the private sector, academia, innovators, civil society, and early career researchers and policymakers will join together in this three-day event that features a high-level plenary, topical roundtables with energy and science ministers from 31 countries, CEOs and experts, side events, technology demonstrations and other activities. Guest speakers include Jennifer M. Granholm, U.S. Secretary of Energy; John Kerry, U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate; and Sharon Burrow, General Secretary of the International Trade Union Conference.