CMU employees have an additional resource for professional development through Academic Impressions. With your CMU membership, you can access a wide range of live and on-demand learning opportunities on topics of relevance to higher education.
Log in to the Academic Impressions site to access these upcoming trainings at no cost through your CMU membership.
Supervision Certificate Program — Learn effective strategies for supervision and gain practical tools to support your team in just four weeks. Cohorts begin on October 2 and November 6.
- Understanding and Clarifying Faculty Mentoring Roles — Clear up role difficulties in mentoring relationships through shared expectations. November 6 from 3–4 p.m. ET
- Writing Workshop for Advancement — Strengthen the voice and consistency of your communications to donors and alumni. November 30 from11 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
- Developing a Comprehensive System of Support for First-Generation Students — Strategize ways to engage and support your first-generation undergraduates. Join this virtual conference on December 5 at 11 a.m. ET through December 6 at 5:15 p.m. ET.
About Academic Impressions
Academic Impressions provides leadership, personal development and skills-based training opportunities to faculty and staff in higher ed. Offerings include leadership, personal development and skills-based training. Topics include:
- Academic Leadership
- Faculty Success
- Institutional and Academic Planning
- Title IX & Compliance
- Enrollment Management & Marketing
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion