Transferring-Academic Advisory Center (AAC) - Carnegie Mellon University


Transferring has many meanings and procedures.  Refer to individual sections for information about:

  • CMU-course credit: transferring course credit, Studying Abroad, AP, IB, cross registration
  • Transfer-In: to transfer to H&SS, students apply through the AAC, Baker Hall A57
  • Transfer-Out: Good Standing correspondence, recommendations, withdraw