HR's retirement benefits specialists administer the retirement savings plan offerings for Carnegie Mellon's faculty members, staff members and student employees.
- We provide vesting calculations for university contributions.
- We offer general assistance with the vendors' distribution forms.
How Can Retirement Administration Help You?
- We work with TIAA and Vanguard to arrange on-campus informational sessions. You may also contact TIAA and/or Vanguard or meet with their advisors on campus or on the phone prior to retiring from CMU to discuss distribution options.
- We provide campus with TIAA and Vanguard's online retirement planning tools.
- The retirement administration team performs vesting calculations if you are unsure you are vested when retiring or leaving CMU.