Benefits for Pittsburgh and Other U.S. Locations
- Employees scheduled to work at least 37.5 hours a week are eligible for full-time benefits.
- Employees scheduled to work at least 17.5 hours a week or 46.7% of a full-time schedule are eligible for part-time benefits.
- See the 2018 Benefits Guide — Domestic [pdf] for complete information on the benefits options available to domestic faculty and staff members.
- See the 2018 Domestic Full-Time Employee Rate Sheet [pdf] for full-time rates at-a-glance.
- See the 2018 Domestic Part-Time Employee Rate Sheet [pdf] for part-time rates at-a-glance.