- The original, supporting documentation should always be retained in the files maintained within the department.
- The original transaction documentation should be attached to and stored with the relevant expense report.
- A scanned version of all receipts should be attached within Oracle by the expense incurrer (or designee) for the approver’s review.
Must include at least one of the following:
- Packing Slip with item pricing
- Order/Confirmation Screen
- Detailed Cash Register Receipt
- Registration Form
The supporting documentation is the official record for the expense report and must be retained by the department/site manager for a minimum of seven years and should be available for review/audit. Approvers should review all attached receipts and verify appropriateness and completeness before authorizing the expense report.