Request Access to Data
The Data Analytics Sharing Hub (DASH) provides a central resource for easy access to data visualizations and reports from academic and administrative departments. Public views of official university summaries are available from Institutional Research and Analysis (IR&A).
If you cannot locate the data you need through one of these resources, other data can be requested through our centralized request and approval pilot. The pilot connects data consumers with the appropriate data steward to make data requests more seamless.
Search the Data Glossary before requesting data. This will help you identify and understand the data elements you need.
Through the pilot, you can easily request the following:
- Research Administration data
- Registrar data (S3) for new integrations or changes to existing integrations
- Student housing data (StarRez) for administrative ad hoc reports
Other Data RequestsAdditional areas can be requested through the data steward.
- Advancement (Tartan360)
- Human Resources (WorkDay)
- Other - Contact the appropriate Data Steward