Current Guidelines and Protocols:
- Facial Coverings: Facial coverings both indoors and outdoors are optional.
- Vaccinations: All students, faculty and staff are required to be up to date on vaccinations.
- Testing is no longer required for any CMU community member, but Tartan Testing is available. Students, faculty and staff at our U.S.-based academic programs and campuses outside of Pittsburgh may receive free weekly asymptomatic COVID-19 test kits from Quest Diagnostics.
- Report your positive test result to Community Health and Well-Being (CHWB).
- Visitors are permitted on campus.
- Travel is permitted. Visit the Travel and Risk Management site for more information including the COVID Trip Planner tool.