Graduate Education-Center for International Relations and Politics - Carnegie Mellon University

Graduate Education

Students planning to pursue an MA, MS, or PhD degree in international relations should consult Foreign Policy's annual "Inside the Ivory Tower" survey, which ranks the top graduate programs in the discipline.  The faculty director and academic adviser are also available to discuss graduate school options with current CIRP students.