The English Department is both inspired by the richness of the humanist tradition and dedicated to innovation. Our graduates enter careers in academia and the professions well-prepared to meet the changing needs of society with creativity, historical perspective, global awareness, and outstanding communication skills.
- Olivia London and Jordan Stephenson Win Awards at 2013 Meeting of the Minds
- MAPW Matthew Liner Awarded Peter C. Dozzi Internship Initiative Scholarship
- Ginny Redish to Give Erwin R. Steinberg Memorial Lecture on April 16
- Five English Majors Inducted into Phi Kappa Phi
- CMU's Sigma Tau Delta Chapter To Induct New Members on April 3
- Press Release: Carnegie Mellon Senior Wins America's Newest Screenwriter Contest
- English Department Student, Doug Cloud, Wins Dietrich College Graduate Student Teaching Award