As an administrator, you can change the password for a Network Guest Account that you created. You will need the userID for the account. If your guest does not remember their userID, you can look it up for them using the My Guests tab of the Network Guests service.
- From the My Guests area of the Home tab, select the "Change network guest account password" option.
From the Password Reset tool at https://webiso.andrew.cmu.edu/passr/
- The Password Reset page displays. To change the password for a Network Guest account, use the Reset Guest Password area of the Password Reset page.
- Enter the Andrew userID assigned to the Network Guest account for which you need to reset the password. If the guest does not recall their userID, you can look it up on the My Guests tab of the Network Guests service.
- Click Continue. If you are not already authenticated with WebISO, you will be prompted to do so.
- Once you are identified as the administrator for the guest account, you will be prompted to change the password. Type the new password and then type it again in the confirmation field. Click Change Password as Admin when you are finished.
- A confirmation page displays and a mail message is sent to the guest instructing them that their password was reset by the administrator.
Last Udpated: 7/27/10