The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) has responsibility for nurturing interdisciplinary research initiatives at one of the nations' leading research institutions.
OVPR provides overall research administration and policy for all colleges and schools, as well as the university's more than 100 centers and institutes.
Working closely with deans, department heads, faculty, students and staff, the office provides an innovative and supportive research environment that spans all disciplines and campuses.
OVPR works closely with these offices:
- Center for Business Engagement (CBE)
- Center for Technology Transfer and Enterprise Creation (CTTEC)
- Office of Government Relations
- Office of Research Integrity and Compliance (ORIC)
- The Office of Research Systems and Operations (ORSO)
- Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI)
- Swartz Center for Entrepreneurship