FIN – Purchasing Card (PCard) Training
This class provides detailed information on the university's purchasing card (PCard) program, reviews policies, processes and procedures, and defines the responsibilities and obligations of an authorized university cardholder, when purchasing on behalf of the university. This class is required to obtain a university purchasing card.
- FIN - Introduction to Purchasing (E-Learning)
- Purchasing Card Training Presentation [.pdf]
- Billing Inquiry Form [.pdf]
- Missing Receipt Form [.pdf]
- MCC Exclusions [.xls]
- Note: Completing this training does not satisfy the training requirements to gain access to the Oracle Internet Expenses - Procurement Card Application. If you are a cardholder or delegate who needs to verify PCard transactions by submitting a purchasing card verification report (PRC), see the Oracle Internet Expenses (IE) training plan.
CMU Ethics Reporting Hotline
www.reportit.net (Username: tartans; Password: plaid)