The following documentation is available for Outlook 2013 on Carnegie Mellon's Exchange server. To obtain Office 2013, contact your IT Department Administrator or visit Computer Sales.
Email, Contacts and Calendar Basics
Visit Office Support at https://support.office.com/ or search Outlook help for the following:
- Sending, replying and other basics
- Import/export contacts
- Recover deleted items
- Create a meeting
- Respond to a meeting request
- Forward a meeting
- Invite a calendar resource
- Recurring Meetings
- Shared Mailbox/Calendar: Group Use
- Use Contact or Distribution Groups
Not sure which email service you use? Visit emailtools.cmu.edu. The welcome message will identify you as Exchange, Cyrus or Google.