Using Outlook 2010
The following documentation is available for Outlook 2010 on Carnegie Mellon's Exchange server.
Email, Contacts and Calendar Basics
Visit Office Support at https://support.office.com/ or search Outlook help for the following:
- Sending, replying and other basics
- Import/export contacts
- Recover deleted items
- Create a meeting
- Respond to a meeting request
- Forward a meeting
- Invite a Calendar Resource
- Recurring Meetings
- Shared Mailbox/Calendar: Group Use
- Use Contact & Distribution Groups
Not sure which email service you use? Visit emailtools.cmu.edu. The welcome message will identify you as Exchange, Cyrus or Google.
Last Updated: 9/16/15