Using Group Projects Effectively
If structured well, group projects can promote important intellectual and social skills and help to prepare students for a work world in which teamwork and collaboration are increasingly the norm. This section provides advice for faculty employing group projects. We examine the following questions:
- What are the benefits of group work?
- What are the challenges of group work, and how can I address them?
- What are best practices for designing group projects?
- How can I compose groups?
- How can I monitor groups?
- How can I assess group work?
- Sample group project tools
This site supplements our 1-on-1 teaching consultations.
CONTACT US to talk with an Eberly colleague in person!