Sample group project tools
Here are different group project tools you might consider adopting or adapting for use in your own courses. You can find others on the Web.
Read about best practices for designing and assessing group projects to learn more about how to use these tools. Or come talk to us at the Eberly Center for guidance on how and when to use any of these tools or help creating your own.
Group resumes and skills inventories
- Peer Evaluation Form for Group Work
- Peer Work Group Evaluation Form
- Sample Numerical Peer Evaluation (Self Excluded)
- Sample Numerical Peer Evaluation (Self Included)
- Sample Group Process Assessment
- Sample Group Process Evaluation Form
- Sample Qualitative Group Evaluation
This site supplements our 1-on-1 teaching consultations.
CONTACT US to talk with an Eberly colleague in person!