JFC Budget Process
Every year, organizations are able to receive JFC funds to subsidize their expenses.
Each organization MUST send an authorized signer (other org members are welcome) to one Mandatory JFC Info session. The dates are:
- (Monday) Nov 17th 5:30-6:30 in Wean 5403
- (Tuesday) Nov 18th 5:30-6:30 in Wean 5409
- (Wednesday) Nov 19th 5:30-6:30 in MM 103 Breed Hall
It is highly recommended that you attend the November training sessions. If you absolutely cannot make one of these, there will be four more sessions in January. The dates are:
- (Tuesday) Jan 13th 5:30-6:30 in Wean 5403
- (Wednesday) Jan 14th 5:30-6:30 in Wean 5403
- (Thursday) Jan 15th 5:30-6:30 in Wean 5403
- (Monday) Jan 19th 5:30-6:30 in Wean 5403
Please remember that your organization's budgets are due by January 23rd!
You may access the New Funding Module to start creating your budget for Fiscal Year 16 via this website: https://cmu.campuslabs.com/budgeting/
Here are the presentation notes for your guidance: JFC Information Session FY16
Please contact your assigned JFC representative and/or the Student Body VP for Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.