Apply for Funding-Student Government - Carnegie Mellon University

Apply for Funding

Every year, organizations are able to receive JFC funds to subsidize their expenses. 

All organizations who want to receive JFC money in the upcoming year must fill out the declaration of intent, indicating the organization plans to submit a budget to the JFC during the spring budget process. The application for the intent to receive JFC is due Oct 28, 2014 (please contact the SBVPF at if you are a new organization and need a deadline extension): 

Each organization MUST send an authorized signer (other org members are welcome) to one Mandatory JFC Info session. The dates are: (Monday) Nov 17th 5:30-6:30 in Wean 5403, (Tuesday) Nov 18th 5:30-6:30 in Wean 5409, or (Wednesday) Nov 19th 5:30-6:30 in Margaret Morrison 103 Breed Hall. It is highly recommended that you attend the November training sessions, but if you absolutely cannot make these, there will be two more sessions in January (14th and 15th, Time TBD Location TBD). 

Please contact the Student Body VP for Finance at with any questions or concerns.