Box File Storage and Collaboration
Box is an enterprise-level file storage and basic collaboration service. It provides an easy-to-use and protected way for you to consolidate your files into 100GB of personal online storage. You can upload and manage your content using a browser or supported app from any web-enabled device. For collaborating you can grant Box users, from anywhere, role-based permissions to your content, and associate tasks and comments with your files.
- 100GB of personal storage
- Access from mobile devices
- Apps that extend connection to your Box content, including:
- Box Sync to auto-sync files between your computer and Box storage
- Box for Office to access content from Microsoft Office
- Edit documents in real time and simultaneously with others when using Box Notes.
- Link your Box content in your personal website or blog
Refer to the Information Security Office's Box Guidelines regarding what content is acceptable to store and share in your CMU Box storage.
For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Create and Access Your Account
- Click the Log In button above and then click Continue.
- Enter your Andrew userID and password when prompted.