The mission of the Compliance Management Program is to provide the governance, framework, and guidance to assist and support campus leadership and compliance stakeholders in identifying, documenting and assessing the maturity of their efforts toward complying with applicable laws and regulations.
The Program is led by the associate vice president for Enterprise Risk Management and chief risk officer, and senior director for Risk Operations.
- Support organizational resiliency with a compliance-conscious culture that aligns to the strategic mission and values of the university.
- Provide a comprehensive framework that enables compliance stakeholders to self-identify compliance obligations, document how those obligations are being met, and identify areas for process improvement on a recurring basis.
- Collaborate with compliance stakeholders and subject matter experts and enable them to report how they are meeting their compliance obligations without duplication of effort.
- Promote a compliance-conscious culture across the university.
- Provide the processes and tools for leadership and compliance stakeholders to manage maturity, performance and continuous process improvements related to compliance.