Computing Services maintains campus licensing for a number of software products.
Availability and Usage
- Download software based on your affiliation (i.e. student, faculty or staff member)
- Public computing clusters
- Virtual Andrew
- Linux Timeshares
- Software is licensed at a discount through the Computer Sales area of the University Store
- Faculty, staff and students receive an academic discount when purchasing licensed Microsoft software.
- Beginning 2 months before graduation, students may request perpetual software licenses for post-graduation use of Microsoft Windows and Office by contacting the Software Licensing Office. This software will not be eligible for upgrades or technical support, but may be used in perpetuity after you leave the university.
- DreamSpark entitlement is available while you are affiliated with the university. There are no perpetual rights after you leave.