Voicemail - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my PIN?
To reset your PIN, visit Voicemail Web Inbox, and follow the instructions at Settings > Passwords > Change PIN.
I do not have Microsoft Exchange. How will I receive my voicemails?
This feature is available and supported only with Microsoft Exchange provided by Computing Services, on the Andrew domain.
How do I check my voicemail and change my greeting when I am off campus?
Follow these steps to check your voicemail off campus.
- Dial 412-268-8600 and press * (asterisk).
- When prompted, enter your ID (5-digit extension) and # (pound).
- When prompted, enter your PIN, then # (pound).
Alternatively, call your campus phone number, press * (asterisk), then follow steps 2 and 3 above.
How do I change my greeting when I am off campus?
- Call your campus phone number.
- Press 2.
- Follow the "Change Your Greeting" option.