University Advancement has grown tremendously over the years, but its commitment to people — both employees and its constituents — has remained the same.
We recruit talented individuals with a passion for their work and offer:
- A comprehensive benefits package competitive with other local and national employers
- Individualized professional development plans
- Executive and management coaching
- Cross-practice collaboration initiatives
- A comprehensive orientation program
- An opportunity to work in what’s consistently ranked one of America's most livable cities
- A cross-discipline committee that works closely with leadership to maintain a positive and productive work environment
- Numerous professional development opportunities, as well as many other benefits
University Advancement’s Organizational Development (OD) group is responsible for recruiting new employees, retaining dedicated professionals and offering professional development opportunities.
The OD initiatives have been ground-breaking for the division and have helped it reach a new level of cross-university and intra-departmental collaboration, resulting in more effective programs and improved productivity.
An example of the team’s commitment to professional development is its learning and development curriculum, which offers five to seven training and learning opportunities each month, specifically tailored to division professionals.
As one of Pittsburgh’s premier employers, Carnegie Mellon values its employees and believes they should maintain health and wellness, have the opportunity to grow and develop, enjoy time away from work, and build a financially secure retirement.
Interested in starting your career here? Check out our list of current openings.