NEWS & Events
- Graduate Student Krista Freeman was awarded a 2013 NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Fellowship.
- Graduate Student Dave Bauer is awarded an Outstanding Presentation Prize at the Grad Expo 2013 at the University of Pittsburgh (March 21, 2013).
- Professor Evilevitch has been awarded an NSF grant (June 2012).
- Graduate Student Udom Sae-Ueng receives Astrid and Bruce McWilliams Fellowship for impressive research accomplishments in Physical Virology (February 2012).
- "Physicist Makes Pivotal Discovery", Carnegie Mellon Front Page, July 17th, 2010.
- "Researcher says physics may outsmart viruses" Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Wednesday, February 17th, 2010
- "Carnegie Mellon Physicist the First To Measure Energy Released From a Virus During Infection" Carnegie Mellon University press release, February 5th, 2010
- "Energy of Attacking Virus Revealed" Science Daily,
- "High-powered living DNA cannon" Nano Tsunami - Nano Medicine in depth, 2005
- "DNA Goes Ballistic" Science,
- "Some viruses faster than a speeding bullet" ABC News,
- James Conway (University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
- Fred L. Homa (University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, PA, USA)
- John E. Johnson (Scripps, CA, USA)
- Carlos E. Catalano (University of Washington, WA, USA)
- Gijs Wuite (Vrije University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Bengt Jönsson (Lund University, Lund, Sweden)
- Lennart Svensson (Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden)
- Aylin Ahadi (Lund University, Lund, Sweden)
- David Weitz (Harvard University, MA, USA)
- Sarah Köster (Universität Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany)
- Martin Castelnovo (Laboratoire de Physique, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France)
- Adrian Parsegian (University of Massachusetts Amherst, MA, USA)
- William Gelbart (University of California at Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Charles Knobler (University of California at Los Angeles, CA, USA)