NEWS & Events
- Graduate Student Krista Freeman was awarded a 2013 NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Fellowship.
- Graduate Student Dave Bauer is awarded an Outstanding Presentation Prize at the Grad Expo 2013 at the University of Pittsburgh (March 21, 2013).
- Professor Evilevitch has been awarded an NSF grant (June 2012).
- Graduate Student Udom Sae-Ueng receives Astrid and Bruce McWilliams Fellowship for impressive research accomplishments in Physical Virology (February 2012).
- "Physicist Makes Pivotal Discovery", Carnegie Mellon Front Page, July 17th, 2010.
- "Researcher says physics may outsmart viruses" Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Wednesday, February 17th, 2010
- "Carnegie Mellon Physicist the First To Measure Energy Released From a Virus During Infection" Carnegie Mellon University press release, February 5th, 2010
- "Energy of Attacking Virus Revealed" Science Daily,
- "High-powered living DNA cannon" Nano Tsunami - Nano Medicine in depth, 2005
- "DNA Goes Ballistic" Science,
- "Some viruses faster than a speeding bullet" ABC News,