Online Security Training
The Information Security Office has licensed Online Security Training from Wombat Security Technologies to provide the University community members with interactive information security training. Online Security Training Platform consists of 13 modules. Each module covers a security topic ranging from learning how to secure your email to protecting financial information.
You can access training modules through Online Security Training Platform, and by taking the following steps:
- Visit Online Security Training Platform at https://cmu.wombatsecurity.com/trainingModules
- You will be directed to Web Login authentication page
- Enter your Andrew user ID and password, and click Login
- You will be directed to the Training Modules interface
- Select one of 13 modules to begin training
- You can check on your training progress by clicking on the Report Card tab
Online Security Training Platform offers the following 13 modules:
- Anti-Phishing Phil
- Data Protection and Destruction
- Email Security
- PCI DSS
- Protected Health Information
- Safe Social Networks
- Safer Web Browsing
- Security Beyond the Office
- Smartphone Security
- Social Engineering
- URL Training
You can pace your training by completing one module a day or within a set period of time.
If you have any question about Online Security Training modules, or if you have difficulties accessing the platform, please contact ISO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depatments can also contact ISO if they need to offer their employees a training path.