Capstone Project Archive
Click on the links below to view the project reports (PDF), organized by year.
- 2011: Recovery and Identification of the Missing after Disaster: Case Studies, Ethical Guidelines and Policy Recommendations
- 2008: The University and the Community: Carnegie Mellon and its Relationship to Pittsburgh 1900-‐2008
- 2006: Pedestrian Safety in 20th Century Pittsburgh
- 2005: Redrawing the Economic Landscape: Technology-Based Economic Development (TBED) in Pittsburgh, 1978-2005
- 2004: The Coffee Report: Can Fair Trade Solve the Coffee Crisis?
- 2001: The Hill District Community Collaborative: An Oral History
- 1999: The Monaghela Valley Oral History Health Project
- 1997: Neighborhoods and Vulnerability: The Contours of AIDS in Post-Industrial Pittsburgh