Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides Basics
Visit the "Using Google Apps" page at learn.googleapps.com for more information on the following:
- Interactive tour
- Docs basics
- Sheets basics
- Slides basics
- Share and collaborate
- Access and organize
- Download your files to your computer or external drive
To restore a file that was deleted from Drive, follow the steps below:
- Log into Google Drive with your Andrew userID and password.
- Check for the file in the Trash and All Items. Use the URLs below:
- Do one of the following:
- File is in the Trash, restore it.
- File was stored in a shared folder, the share owner should log into Google Drive and restore the file or move the file back to the shared folder.
- File is not found and it was purged from the Trash within the past 25 days, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the file name and date it was purged.