If you are enrolled at another institution, but taking some classes at Carnegie Mellon, follow the steps below.
You Will Need
- Andrew userID - enter your name into the search of the Directory to find it.
- Student ID number - this is the number you entered on the PCHE Cross-Registration Form. If you don't remember it or didn't receive a copy of it, contact the HUB or visit the Help Center with a photo ID.
NOTE: You should have received a pink copy of the Pittsburgh Council of Higher Education (PCHE) form in the mail listing your 9-digit student ID number.
Set Your Password
- Visit the Carnegie Mellon Identity Manager page.
- Enter your Andrew userID and the first eight-digits of your Student ID number.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Be sure to set your security questions.