Carnegie Mellon University Website Home Page

Cross-registered Student

If you are enrolled at another institution, but taking some classes at Carnegie Mellon, follow the steps below.

You Will Need

  • Andrew userID - enter your name into the search of the Directory to find it.
  • Student ID number - this is the number you entered on the PCHE Cross-Registration Form. If you don't remember it or didn't receive a copy of it, contact the HUB or visit the Help Center with a photo ID.

    NOTE: You should have received a pink copy of the Pittsburgh Council of Higher Education (PCHE) form in the mail listing your 9-digit student ID number.

Set Your Password

  1. Visit the Carnegie Mellon Identity Manager page.
  2. Enter your Andrew userID and the first eight-digits of your Student ID number.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions. Be sure to set your security questions.

Need Help?

Contact the Help Center
Phone: 412-268-4357 (HELP)