- Select the folder, in the file structure, where you want the new folder.
- Select New > Folder (menu bar).
- Complete the required information:
- System Name - name displayed in the CMS folder structure and the live web address. No spaces or special characters. See Best Practices for more on system names.
- Top Navigation - select no to hide the folder in the navigation.
- Navigation Area - select primary or secondary
- Include when indexing - uncheck if the folder will contain only images or documents.
- Click Submit.
To add a file or image to your site:
- Select the folder, in the file structure, where you want to store the file/image.
- Select New > File.
- Click Choose File.
- Locate the file/image.
- Click Open and then Submit.
Use a Zip Folder to Upload Multiple Files
To upload multiple files into the same folder:
Step 1: Prepare the Zip Folder
- Windows - Select the files and right-click. Select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Mac - Place the files in a folder. Right-click the folder and select Compress.
Step 2: Upload the Zip Folder
- Select the folder, in the file structure, where you want to store the files.
- Select Tools > Zip Archive.
- Drag and drop the file into the drag and drop area or click Browse to locate the zip folder.
- Click Submit. The files will automatically be extracted into the selected folder.
Tables can be used to display tabular data in a WYSIWYG content area:
- Click Insert/Edit Table .
- Complete the fields below (optional). Most formatting options in this window are overridden by the template styles.
- Columns and Rows - Enter the number needed.
- Width - Insert size by percent or pixels (e.g., 50% or 500).
- Click Insert.
- Add your content.
- Select noborder from Styles to remove the border.
Add/Remove Rows or Columns
- Place your cursor in the table where you want to add/remove a row or column.
- Right-click and select Row or Column.
- Select one of the options.
Adjust Column Width
To adjust the column widths of a table:
- Click HTML .
- Locate the first table row and add the width percentage as style="width:20%"
<td style="width:20%">Column 1</td>
Note: Add the width to first table row and it will be carried throughout the remainder of the table.
The CMS page templates have a set font size, face and color as well as styles for headings and paragraph text. You can also apply pre-defined styles to links, text, images, tables, grids and sidebars.
Apply a Style
- Select the text, link, image or table you want to apply the style.
- Select the style from the Styles drop-down .
Remove a Style
- Select the text, link, image or table.
- Select Styles from the drop-down or click Remove Formatting .
Grid or Sidebar
When choosing your options, select a style from the Style drop-down.