- use 72dpi resolution
- use JPG for photos and PNG for graphics. GIF and SVG are also acceptable.
- do not include spaces in the filename
- note the size recommendations
Insert in a WYSIWYG Content Area
- Place your cursor where you want the image.
- Click Insert/Edit image .
- Click Browse .
- Do one of the following:
- Image previously uploaded - Browse to the image and click Confirm.
- Image not uploaded - Select the folder where you want to store the image. Click Choose File, locate the image, click Upload and Confirm.
- Complete the fields:
- Alternate Text - Type a description of the image
- Decorative image - Check if the image is not crucial to the content of the page; alternate text will not be required.
- Click Insert.
- Apply a style (optional).
The tools below are available for editing images you have uploaded to the CMS. Select the image you want to edit in the asset tree then do one of the following:
- Replace - drag and drop the new image to drop file here or click Browse.
- Rotate or Flip - use the appropriate tools.
- Crop - drag over the area you want to crop then click Crop .
- Resize - type new dimensions into Width or Height. Make sure Maintain Aspect Ratio (chain link) is enabled. Click the check to accept the changes.
Image resolution should always be 72dpi.
|Location||Content Type||Width||Height||Aspect Ratio|
|All Pages||Social Media Image||900||600||3:2|
|All Pages||Hero - Hi Res*||1400||700||2:1|
|All Pages||Hero - Mobile*||900||600||3:2|
|All Pages||Grid||700 min||Variable||Variable|
|All Pages||Slideshow**||700 min||Variable||Variable|
|News Article||Syndication Image||900||600||3:2|
|News Article||Hero Syndication - Hi Res*||1400||700||2:1|
|News Article||Hero Syndication - Mobile*||900||600||3:2|
|Short Bio||Person - Image||800||800||1:1|
* Two sizes of the same image are required for this content type.
** All images in a particular photo grid or slideshow must have the same dimensions.