What is lynda.com?
lynda.com is a continually growing and evolving library of training videos and tutorials covering a wide range of software, technologies and business topics. Carnegie Mellon students, faculty and staff members can take advantage of free 24/7 access to the entire library of training; this includes:
- Over 1100 courses and 65,000 tutorials with new releases every week.
- My Training - bookmark videos, chapters or courses for future reference, or stop and restart a course where you left off.
- Search for courses by subject, software, author or keyword.
Make sure to follow the lynda.com blog, newsletter or RSS feed to get news about latest releases.
How to Access lynda.com
All Carnegie Mellon students, faculty and staff members have access to lynda.com free of charge. Under our campus license agreement you can click the Log in button on this page to log in with your Andrew userID and password. After logging on you will be prompted to create a profile which you can later use to track your progress, report on classes taken, and create bookmarks.
Have Feedback or Need Help?
For help with logging into lynda.com using your Andrew userID and password or to send us comments/feedback, contact the Computing Services Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-268-HELP.
For lynda.com online support for questions concerning system requirements, instructions for using the online training or questions about the content itself refer to:
- View a Guided Tour via the lynda.com FAQ and click the "Take a Guided Tour" link.
- Frequently Asked Questions about lynda.com
- Functional Support for lynda.com
- System Requirements for lynda.com
- About lynda.com
Additional Learning Opportunities
For additional learning opportunities, visit Human Resources Professional Development Services.