Carnegie Mellon University

Tuition and Financial Aid

Information on graduate financial aid is available through CMU student financial services. The preferred deadline for financial aid applications is February 15, 2020.

The Institute for Politics and Strategy offers up to half tuition fellowships for MS IRP-AMP students in their graduate year of study. In exchange for the fellowship, students are assigned a role as a teaching assistant/grader (TA) in course in IPS or as a research assistant (RA) in IPS or the Center for International Relations and Politics (CIRP). MS IRP-AMP students receiving a fellowship will not receive additional compensation for their work as a TA or RA.

IPS also offers paid RA and TA positions to MS IRP students.