Meet the Alumni of MSSM
Our 400+ alumni of the Master of Science in Software Management program are disrupting the ever-changing software industry as technical product managers, entrepreneurs, and more. Rising to the challenge of managing complex software teams, they create valuable solutions at the cross-section of engineering, business, and design.
Their professional accomplishments are recognized each August with the MSSM Return on Education Alumni Award.
Neil Everette (MSSM '16)Neil Everette is leading design efforts of IBM-Red Hat's new joint product: Red Hat Marketplace.
Shailesh Bhaid (MSSM ’19)Shailesh Bhaid (MSSM ’19) is leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to revolutionize the banking industry.
Manish Chhabra (MSSM '18)Manish Chhabra is creating the future of passwordless security as Director of Product Management at HYPR.
Sanghmitra Shrivastava (MSSM ’18)Sanghmitra Shrivastava (MSSM ’18) is improving the shopping experience for millions of Walmart customers.
Frank Gutierrez (MSSM '10)Frank Gutierrez is an executive leader developing tools to democratize the financial services industry.
Merline Saintil (MSSM '05)While rising to the top of her field, Merline Saintil has made sure to bring others up with her.
Nilesh Jain (MSSM '09)Entrepreneur Nilesh Jain leverages technology to improve access to and the quality of healthcare services.
Lloyd D'Silva (MSSM '15)Lloyd D'Silva helps business partners make smart decisions at Google.
Garima Sinha (MSSM '13)As product manager, Garima Sinha solves business and user problems at Thumbtack.
Alok Rishi (MSSM '09)Alok Rishi launches two companies and a new career after his master's experience.
Jarek Wilkiewicz (MSSM '09)As a Technical Program Manager at Google, Jarek Wilkiewicz has returned to his passion for artificial intelligence.
Mark Joseph L. Tan (MSSM '13)When not working at Amazon, Mark Joseph L. Tan inspires the next generation of innovators through his non-profit, Luminated Career Consulting.
Amin Ariana (MSSM '11)Amin Ariana goes from coder to co-founder with his company, Gate Labs.
Pankaj Purwar (MSSM '12)As an IT leader for VMware, Pankaj Purwar manages the complexities of where technology meets business.
Amy Krishnamohan (MSSM 14)Amy Krishnamohan pivoted her software career to pursue a passion for product marketing.
MSSM Return on Education Alumni Award
Each year, the Integrated Innovation Institute honors an alum of the Master of Science in Software Management program with the Return on Education (ROE) Award. This award recognizes the alum's professional accomplishments since enrolling in the program.
The goal of this award is twofold: to recognize individuals who have successfully applied their education to their professional lives and to inspire students to do the same.
Previous Award Winners
- 2009: Alok Rishi, Engineering Manager at Apple (Previous CTO & Co-Founder of Khaylo Inc. and Yunteq)
- 2010: Bertrand Damiba, Senior Product Manager at Google
- 2011: Jarek Wilkiewicz, Technical Program Manager - Machine Learning at Google
- 2012: Shekar Deo and Manoj Rajshekhar, Co-founders of EngageClick (Read News Article)
- 2013: Ana Pinczuk, Senior Vice President, Chief Development Officer for Anaplan
- 2014: Amin Ariana, Co-Founder & Chief of Software Engineering at Gate Labs
- 2015: Darel Chapman, Director of Project Management at Intelenex
- 2016: Giridhar Padmanabh, Senior Director at ServiceNow
- 2017: Nancy Zayed, Co-founder & CTO of MagicCube, Inc.
- 2018: Merline Saintil, Head of Operations & Technology at Intuit
- 2019: Frank Gutierrez, Senior Vice President, Stockpile
- 2020: Nilesh Jain, Founder and Managing Director of Clinivantage (Read News Article)