Schedule of Events
- Feb 15 Application Information Session #1 | 5-6:30pm | Porter Hall 125-C
- Feb 15 AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair | Explore 65 Medical Schools!
- Feb 22 Application Information Session #2 | 5-6:30pm | Porter Hall 125-C
- Feb 22 AAMC: Teaching Medical Spanish to Improve Population Health Webinar | 1:30 - 3pm
- Mar 28 DOCS Skype Speaker Event: Dr. Flavia Nobay, Univ. of Rochester, Dept. of Emergency Medicine | 4:30pm | DH 1217
- Mar 28 MAPS Skype Speaker Event: Dr. Christina Patterson, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Dept. of Neurology | 5-6pm | CUC Class of 1987 Rm
- Apr 4 AGH Neuroscience Interest Group | 6pm
- Apr 9 VCOM visit to CMU | 5-6pm | DH 1315 | click to RSVP
- Apr 27 DOCS-HPP Accepted Health Students Panel | 4:30-5:30pm | DH 2105 | meet Deanna Gorgei (DO), Fred Mun (MD), Jonathan Kim (DMD), Alexis Kim (MD), Neil Carleton (MD/PhD)
- Learn more about the CMU Global Medical Brigades (.pptx file) and Global Public Health Brigades (video & .pptx file) service trips to Nicaragua, Spring Break, 2018.
- Pursuing medicine through engineering at CMU - see how the HPP helps engineering students pursue a career in health care.