As an administrator, you can reset the password for a Network Guest Account that you created.
- From the My Guests area of the Home tab, select the "Change network guest account password" option.
- Find the Reset Guest Password area of the Password Reset page.
- Enter the Andrew userID for which you wish to reset the password. (If the guest can't remember their userID, look it up on the My Guests tab of the Network Guests service.)
- Click Continue. You may be prompted to authenticate.
- Once authenticated, you will be prompted to change the password. Enter the new password and click Change Password as Admin when you are finished.
- A confirmation page displays and an email notification is sent to the guest.
Last Udpated: 8/29/13