The Dramaturgy Program provides a rigorous academic and artistic training sequence, emphasizing criticism, history and practical skills. Applicants must prove that they have the necessary research and writing skills to succeed in this environment. Dramaturgy applicants do not need to schedule an audition or portfolio review, but must include the following with their application:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Letter describing your theatre experience and ambitions in theatre
- Two letters of recommendation from sources familiar with your research and writing skills
- Two samples of original research writing at least 1,000 words each(APA or MLA citation please)
- There is no in-person interview required, but the Option Coordinator may contact applicants via phone or email to obtain further information needed.