Online Portfolio Review
The School of Art accepts portfolios via online submission. Applicants can upload, label, arrange and submit their portfolios electronically. Applicants submitting a portfolio online are not permitted to attend an on-campus portfolio review day. Please choose either one or the other. Online portfolio reviews are given the same consideration as on-campus reviews.
Registration will be available October 1.
The online art portfolio must contain the items listed below:
- Documentation of (no less than) 15-20 recent art works submitted as follows:
- Images of paintings, prints, drawings, sculpture, computer-generated imagery.
- Time-based work such as video, animation, performance.
- Interactive work or a web site.
- Two short-answer essays found on the portfolio submission website.
Tips for Documentation of Work
- The work should be photographed so that the image fills the frame.
- JPG's ONLY (NO Powerpoint), please make sure all images are at least 150dpi (resolution)
- A neutral background is recommended so that it does not conflict with the work.
- If several exposures of each piece are taken with different camera settings, the applicant will be able to select the best one for use in the portfolio.
- Matting and mounting of works is not necessary