Cross Registration-Academic Advisory Center (AAC) - Carnegie Mellon University

Cross Registration

You can Cross Register in the Fall and Spring semesters.  You can not Cross-Register for courses in the summer sessions.

If the cross-registration institution (ex., University of Pittsburgh) approves your cross-registration course request, the CMU Registrar's Office will enroll you for that requested course.  This should be done prior to the first day of classes.  Any questions about this, please contact the HUB.