Subscribing to a mailing list by manually entering your subscription information
- From the Mailman home page, select Browse Advertised Lists. A list of all the publicly-advertised lists appears.
- Click on the list you wish to subscribe to. The list's information page appears.
- Under the Subscribing to [list name] section, in the Your email address field, enter your email address.
- In the Your name field, enter your name. This is optional.
- In the "Pick a password" and "Reenter password to confirm" fields, you may enter a password. Alternately, you may leave these fields blank and let Mailman generate a password for you.
- In the "Would you like to receive mail...?" field, choose Yes if you want to receive messages from the list in digest form (one email per day containing all of the day's messages). Choose No if you want to receive individual emails as they come.
- Click Subscribe.
Last Updated: 2/14/13