- Save your document as a PDF.
No other formats will be accepted.
- Create a text file containing:
» your name & andrew id
» the PDF filename
» printer (laser, inkjet, or plotter)
» paper finish (plain, matte, or gloss)
» size (8.5x11, 11x17, 13x19, or 36xX)
» number of copies
» additional instructions
See the table below for options.
- Put your PDF and text document in a folder labeled with your name (last_first.pdf).
- Connect to the Plot Drop Box.
Mac: Finder » Go » Connect to Server » smb://184.108.40.206/Plot DropBox
PC: Start » Run » \\archpcserver\Plot DropBox
- Copy the folder with your PDF and text documents to the Drop Box.
Printing & Plotting Options
|paper finish||paper size|
Allow a 24 hour turn around time Monday–Friday. Plot monitors will check the drop box frequently during their shifts and will print jobs on a first-in, first-out basis. Jobs submitted Friday afternoon may not be plotted until 5pm on Sunday.
Once plotted, your files will be deleted from the Drop Box and your student account will be charged. Refer to the sign outside the Plot Office for details on pricing.