Dashboard Content Area
The dashboard content area comprises both widgets and tabs. The dashboard overview is the first tab in this area. It provides a high-level overview of activities inside your current site. The dashboard overview tab is composed of widgets. You can use widgets and dashboard tabs to manage your site's content.
Widgets are small applications. You can add or remove the widgets below. Click the gear to remove a widget. Click Add Widget to add one. You can rearrange the widgets on your Dashboard by dragging and dropping them into place. Widgets are defined below.
- Drafts - recent drafts.
- History - recently visited items.
- Locks - items that are locked or "checked out" to prevent others from editing them.
- Messages - system reports of published/unpublished items and associated issues.
- New Content - same options as the New main menu.
- Stale Content - items not updated recently. Click the gear to set the number of days.
- Content to Review - items to be reviewed within a specific number of days. Click the gear to set the number of days.
- Link Report
When you select Home on the menu bar, the dashboard tabs below display. Dashboard tabs that show the same information as widgets are noted with an asterisk.
- Dashboard - home view of the dashboard.
- Messages* - system reports of published/unpublished items and associated issues.
- Locked Assets* - items that are locked or "checked out" to prevent others from editing them.
- Drafts* - recent drafts. You can delete individual or groups of drafts from this tab.
- Stale Content* - items not updated recently. You can define the number of days for items to be reviewed or when last updated.
- Content Ownership - ownership of items. You can select and manage the items you created, others created or with no owner.
- Recycle Bin - system storage of deleted items. You can restore items up to 15 days after moving them to the recycle bin.
- Link Report