Add Site-wide Scripts
To add a custom script to every page (e.g., Google Analytics) in your CMS site, follow the steps below.
- Select the _blocks folder then select New > Block (menu bar).
- Select the Text option and Submit.
- Enter a relevant name for System Name.
- Paste the custom script/code into the Text area and Submit.
- Select setup in the asset tree and Edit.
- Select Yes for Additional Code.
- Browse to the _blocks folder and select the block you created.
- Select the location based on the code (e.g., <head> tag) and Submit.
- Publish the entire site.
Note: A site-wide publish should be completed before 9am, after 5pm or during the weekend.