Housing-Study Abroad - Carnegie Mellon University


On-Campus Housing

Students living in campus housing should review

Students studying abroad in the spring will be contacted about room draw. A deposit is required by February to participate in room draw.

Students studying abroad in the fall should contact the Housing Assignments Coordinator, Lisa Hartman at 412-268-2139, in December for their room assignment.

Off-Campus Housing

Students who live off-campus often coordinate with students going abroad during the opposite semester to arrange sublets. See the Community Housing website for more information.