Carnegie Mellon University

City/County Lobbying Expense Reporting 

Please fill out the City/County Lobbying Information Form and submit it in a timely manner for each quarterly reporting period. In completing the Lobbying Information Form, please keep in mind the following parameters:

  • Please return your completed form to Government Relations on or before the 10th of the month of the reporting period (i.e., January 10, April 10, July 10 and September 10).
  • List any expenses incurred on behalf of County and or City elected or other officials and County and/or City employees (such as meals, hospitality or tickets). Please understand that there are very few exceptions to the prohibition on providing gifts of any kind to city officials and employees.

If you have any questions regarding the County/City Lobbying Information Form, please contact Tim McNulty, Associate Vice President for Government Relations, 426 Warner Hall, 412-268-7778,