Thursday, June 21, 2012
Ticket Sales Begin June 26 for Kennywood Picnic
Carnegie Mellon’s Annual Employee Picnic at Kennywood Park, sponsored by Staff Council, will be Saturday, July 7.
Employees can purchase one ticket ($37.99 value) for $10 (valid only on July 7) and four additional tickets for $15 each. Additional tickets (limit 5) can be purchased for $20 each. Tickets must be purchased with cash only and employees must present their own CMU ID.
The following are dates, times and locations for the ticket sales:
- June 26 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
- June 27 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
- June 28 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Mellon Institute
- July 2 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
- July 3 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
- July 6 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. University Center
Pavilions 8 and 9 will be reserved for CMU employees and their families all day. A children’s (ages 0-8) prize give-away will be held at 4 p.m. in Pavilion 8, followed by an adult raffle and ice cream distribution. You must be present with your CMU ID to claim a prize. Each employee will get one raffle ticket.
Staff Council also is offering discounted tickets to Sandcastle ($19) and Idlewild ($22.99) parks. Sandcastle and Idlewild tickets can be purchased by contacting Barbara Price at email@example.com.