This Week's Headlines
- #TBT: "Will You Be My Valentine?"
- Zollman Writes Stratetic Guide to Parenting
- Deep Freeze: Harnessing its Healing Powers
- Meditation Changes the Brain, Improves Health
- New Method Completes DNA Searchers in Minutes
- Mental Mistakes? Study Finds Why We Make Them
Read the above stories and more in the 8.5 x 11 News.
New research led by CMU's David Creswell provides a window into the brain changes that link meditation with health benefits.
Thursday, February 11, 2016Calendar Highlights provides a glance at upcoming events at Carnegie Mellon. MORE
Thursday, February 11, 2016Celebrate Valentine's Day with the PSO; Recognize Outstanding Student Employees; Architecture Outreach Programs; Research Conduct Sessions Offered; Last Call: ProSEED Proposals Due; Last Call: Dietrich Proposals Due; Defensive Driving Classes Offered; AED/CPR Training Offered. MORE
Thursday, February 11, 2016
News makers: Gérard P. Cornuéjols; Robert Kraut; Andrew Moore; Almeda Beynon, Sharon Limpert and Sophie Schneider; Edgar Mitchell. MORE