Welcome to The HUB
The HUB delivers comprehensive service and counsel to students and families regarding financial aid, billing and payments, ID Cards, and registration and academic records.
In direct support of student enrollment and persistence, The HUB offers highly integrated information through personal attention and technologically responsive tools in a professional, forward-thinking and accessible environment.
Whether you want to take an exciting and enriching course, participate in research, serve as a counselor, get a first taste of college life, or attend an event on campus - come and explore all that Carnegie Mellon and Pittsburgh have to offer. Visit the Summer Studies website for all things summer at CMU!
Office of International Education
OIE is committed to supporting, promoting and celebrating individuals in an intercultural environment at Carnegie Mellon. We advocate for and facilitate international and cross-cultural experiences, perspectives and initiatives. In addition, OIE promotes and facilitates Study Abroad. Learn more about OIE at CMU.Photo credit: Emily Stewart (BXA) – Brasilito, Costa Rica
Enrollment & Finances for New Graduate Students
The HUB is glad you have chosen Carnegie Mellon for the pursuit of your graduate education and professional goals. To assist with your transition to graduate school, we have compiled a list of important resources and services. Learn more.
The CMU Enrollment Bulletin showcases the latest research on financial aid, national student data, higher education topics and more.
Dates & Deadlines
- Sep 27 Mini-1 course drop & pass/fail grade option deadline
- Oct 9 - Oct 20 Mini-1 Faculty Course Evaluations
- Oct 16 Mini-1 last day of classes & course withdrawal grade deadline
- Oct 17 No graduate Mini-1 course meetings (Reading Day)
- Oct 17 - Oct 19 No undergraduate Mini-1 course meetings (Reading Period)
- Oct 19 - Oct 21 Graduate Mini-1 exam days
- Oct 20 Undergraduate Mini-1 exam day & mid-semester break (no classes)
- Oct 23 Mini-2 classes begin