Download & Install Identity Finder
Identity Finder v5.1.0 for Windows and v5.1.1 for Mac
Faculty and staff members: Please complete all steps in the process to clean personally-identifiable information.
Before You Download
- If you already have Identity Finder installed, DO NOT uninstall it! Doing so will delete your Password Vault. Running the latest Identity Finder installer (below) will upgrade your existing Identity Finder and preserve your settings and password vault.
- Identity Finder is not currently compatible with Windows 8 or OS X 10.9 & 10.10. Compatibility will be available with a future update.
- DSP Clients should contact DSP if they do not already have Identity Finder installed.
This software will periodically contact servers in the Carnegie Mellon University Computing Services infrastructure to check for updates and configuration changes. In the process of doing so, the software will send the following information to these servers:
- System platform (Mac, Windows, etc.)
- The hostname (name of the computer)
- The version of the client software
- All IP addresses currently in use by the computer
- All ethernet (MAC) addresses of the computer