Computing Services provides wired and streaming Cable TV service to all main Campus Housing residents and most academic and administrative buildings on campus.
IMPORTANT! If you encounter issues with your Cable TV service, first use the Troubleshooting Guide for assistance. If the issue persists, contact the Telecom Service Line at 412-268-8500.
Note: Wired Cable TV service is supported on cable-ready televisions, via coaxial cable to the antenna-in port. If you have a tv tuner card installed on your computer, use the card manufacturer's instructions to set up your connection.
Campus Housing Residence Buildings
Cable TV is part of your Housing agreement and is offered at no additional charge. Simply connect your cable-ready television to view over 90 channels of programming.
- Residents of Shady Oak Apartments
View the campus channel lineup
- Residents of the Oakland Apartments
View the Comcast Channel Lineup
Academic and Administrative Buildings
CableTV is available in most main campus administrative and academic buildings. Note the following for requesting this service:
- There is a monthly fee of $10.40
- If there are no existing outlets for service, refer to your Telecom Administrator to obtain an estimate to install service
The following requests must be submitted by a Telecom Administrator:
- Access XFINITY On Campus at https://xfinityoncampus.com.